Information on Specific Trainings
Training for Incoming Club Leaders
Training of incoming club leaders includes conducting a series of training meetings such as:
- Presidents-elect training seminar teaches incoming presidents about their role and how to work with assistant governors in setting their goals. Use the Presidents-elect Training Seminar Leaders’ Guide.
- District training assembly helps presidents-elect build on the leadership skills they obtained at their training seminar, while incoming club leaders learn their new roles. Club leadership teams refine their goals for the year. Use the District Training Assembly Leaders' Guide.
- District membership seminar prepares club and district leaders for membership activities including attracting and engaging members.
Training for Club Leaders and Members
- District Rotary Foundation seminar educates club Rotary Foundation chairs and other members about The Rotary Foundation and how to support and promote it. Use the District Rotary Foundation Seminar Leader's Guide and Lead Your District: Rotary Foundation Committee Manual.
- Grant management seminar trains presidents-elect or designated club appointees on how to successfully manage Rotary grants. Use the Grant Management Seminar Leaders’ Guide.
- Rotaract district leadership training informs emerging Rotaract leaders, Rotarians, and non-Rotarians about the benefits of Rotaract. Use the Guide for District Rotaract Representatives.
- District public image seminar trains club leaders on strategies they can use to improve Rotary’s public image. Use the District Public Image Seminar Guide.
- District conference gives Rotarians a chance to meet new friends, hear inspirational stories, and discuss important matters to clubs and Rotary International. Use the District Conference Manual.
Training for District Leaders
- District team training seminar prepares assistant governors and district committee leaders for their roles and provides an opportunity to work on their district goals. Use the District Team Training Seminar Leaders’ Guide and Slides.