RYLA website (https://www.ryla7620.org/)
District 7620 Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA)
- Early Bird Registration for RYLA 2020 is $360.00 per student. Early Bird registration ends on December 31. After January 1, registration for RYLA 2020 is $410.00 per student. Registration closes on February 12.
- There are no refunds, but we're happy to have your club replace students for the conference up to February 1st.
- February 1 is the last day to change/replace participants.
- The Code of Conduct filled out during registration must be filled out by the student and their parent. Instructions for sending Code of Conduct, Parent Permission Form, Medical Emergency Form, T-Shirt Size, Food Allergies (meals) can be found on the Registration Form.
- Students must be in 10th, 11th and/or 12th grade.
*Rotary Youth Exchange.
*Area high schools.
*Nieces or nephews.
*Children of co-workers.
*Young folks in neighborhood.
Need more information? Contact the RYLA 2020 District 7620 Committee members below.
RYLA 2020 District 7620 Committee:
Marilyn Nevy Cruz: Chair, Rotary Club of Washington, DC
Kallie Forman: Club RYLA Chair Liaison, Rotary Club of Metro Bethesda
Casey Sacks: Program Development, Rotary Club of Washington, DC
Roxanne Suratgar: Registration, Rotary Club of Capital Hill
Alexander Tu: Group Leaders, Rotaract Club of Washington, DC
Ashley Waters: Public Image Chair, Rotary Club of Carroll Creek
Sonia Liu: Payments, District 7620 Executive Secretary, Rotary Club of Metro Bethesda
If you would like to join the RYLA Committee, please don't hesitate to contact RYLA Chair, Marilyn Nevy Cruz at email@example.com.