District 7620 Grant Guidelines for Rotary Year 2021-2022
The window for grant applications submission for Rotary Year 2021-2022 is March 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021; grant application submissions received after that date are unlikely to be funded.
- Grants applications submission are only acceptable electronically via DACdb Grants Module
- The Club President and Club Foundation Chair (during the year the grant is approved) (or a designated appointee, who will be involved with the management of the grant) must attend grant management and qualification training arranged by the District and maintain a trained member for the term of the grant.
For a Grant Applicant to be eligible to receive DDF funding, the TRF’s “Club Foundation Analysis Report” must reflect by June 30, 2021 the below accomplishments:
$120 per capita minimum of club membership total giving to the Annual Fund.
50% of club members contribute $25 to the Annual Fund.
50% of club members are a Paul Harris Fellow.
- Club with approved grants will receive 50% of their grant money upon review and approval of the project; the remaining 50% will be paid upon the completion of all report requirements of the project.
How to Access Grant Module
- Login to DACdb
- Select My Club (at the top bar)
- Click icon Club Grants
- Select Grants Navigation (on the left)
- Select Admin
- Click Club Signature (please add at least one signature)
- Go to Club Grant View (on the left under Grant Navigation)
- Finally, go to New Club Grant Request – Click Here to Create Grant
Rich Glover, PDG
D7620 Rotary Foundation Chair
Any technical questions regarding Grants Module, please contact:
D7620 Executive Secretary
Cell #: 240-480-5800
Tel #: 720-504-7300
- BJ Skinner, RC of Parole
- Daniel Fischer, RC of Metro Bethesda
- Bruce Grant, RC of Prince Frederick
- Mimi Kanda, RC of Washington
- May O’Brien, RC of Washington
- Phil Reynolds, RC of Annapolis
- Jeremy Robinson, RC of Prince Frederick
- Bill Simon, RC of Washington