Rotary Youth Leadership Awards RYLA
Herein, we would like to share with you some important information regarding Rotary Club registration, student registration, deadlines, payments for 2019.
RYLA 2019 for 10th, 11th and 12th Grade Students (February 16-18, 2019)
Junior RYLA 2019 for 7th, 8th and 9th Grade Students (February 16, 2019)
Registration for RYLA 2019 and Junior RYLA 2019 opens on October 1.
What’s the cost for RYLA 2019?
$360.00 per student (Early Bird Registration)
(Cost includes accommodations, all meals, snacks, program materials, conference t-shirt, 2 nights stay at accommodations and certificate at completion of conference).
*RYLA 2019: Students must arrive between 8-9am on Saturday, February 16 and program ends at 1pm on Monday, February 18.
What’s the cost for Junior RYLA 2019?
$50.00 per student (Early Bird Registration)
(Cost includes snacks, lunch, program materials, conference t-shirt and certificate at completion of conference).
Junior RYLA 2019: Students must arrive between 8-9am on Saturday, February 16 and program ends at 4pm on Saturday, February 16.
register at www.ryla7620.com
1. Early Bird Registration for RYLA 2019 is $360.00 per student and Junior RYLA 2019 is $50.00 per student. Early Bird registration ends on November 11. After November 10, registration for RYLA 2019 is $385.00 per student and for Junior RYLA 2019 is $75.00 per student. After January 9, registration for RYLA 2019 is $410.00 per student and Junior RYLA 2019 is $100.00 per student.
2. Rotary Clubs, please fill out your club registration form at www.ryla7620.com separately for Junior RYLA 2019 and RYLA 2019. You will find both forms at “Rotary Club Registration.” Registration opens on October 1.
3. Payment is required prior to registration. Rotary Clubs must follow instructions for payments.
4. Once we receive your payment for RYLA 2019 and/or Junior RYLA 2019, your Rotary Club will be issued a code for your student/s. It is your club’s responsibility to provide one of these codes to each student (i.e if your club pays for six students, you will be given six registration codes to distribute among your students). Your students cannot register until he/she receives a code from your Rotary Club.
5. Last day to register is February 12, 2019.
6. Contact Judy Cappuccilli at firstname.lastname@example.org for all payment matters.
7. For Rotary Clubs, a full [100% refund] will be issued if you cancel by December 14, 2018. You must contact Judy Cappuccilli as soon as possible if you have a student cancel. If they can no longer attend, we will remove from from our registration system and therefore free up that code so you can register a replacement student. This refund policy will be strictly enforced.
8. For Parents and Students, it is your responsibility to inform your Rotary sponsor if you/your child can no longer attend. No refund will be issued if you/your child cancels after December 14, 2018.
9. If you can no longer attend, you may find a replacement to replace your registration. Replacements must be sent to Judy Cappuccilli by January 29, 2019 (any gender). After January 29, 2019 (replacements) must be of the same gender of student cancelling and is due no later than February 5, 2019 (no exceptions will be made after this date).
10. Refund requests must be sent to Judy Cappuccilli no later than December 14, 2018 (for 100% refunds).
11. The Code of Conduct filled out during registration must be filled out by the student and their parent. Follow instructions for sending Code of Conduct on registration form, to Judy Cappuccilli.
Registration OPENS for Rotary Club, RYLA 2019 & Junior RYLA 2019 Registration – – – Early Bird Registration
1st Registration increase
Last day for 100% refunds
2nd Registration increase
Last day for replacements (any gender)
Last day of replacements (same gender)
Registration closes for RYLA 2019 & Junior RYLA 2019
RYLA 2019 & Junior RYLA 2019 (Must Arrive 8-9am)
Junior RYLA 2016 (Program ends 4pm)
RYLA 2018 (Program ends 1pm)